Thursday, February 21, 2013

36 week check up

So, today we went to my 36 week OBGYN appointment. There was a little ice on top of the mountain, but it was such a small amount that it didn't cause any problems. I can't believe we only have 3 weeks until my C-section. 2 weeks ago the baby had already dropped and I had lost 2 or 3 pounds. At this check up I had gained 5 pounds! Okay, it wasn't a surprise though. I even warned the nurse that I thought I had gained a lot within the last 2 weeks. I knew because I had actually felt hungry 24/7 for the last week. Which had not been normal this whole pregnancy. The nurse said the baby was probably going through a big growth spurt and it was perfectly fine! So, now I am up to gaining 19 pounds so far during this pregnancy. The doctor checked to see if I was dilated yet, but I wasn't. She checked my cervix and said it was still closed and there was no change. Lastly she told me that the baby had moved back up and was way up there. All I had to say was darn. But, we do only have 3 weeks left. So, I believe I will just try to enjoy every last minute of these last 3 weeks of being pregnant. After this pregnancy I am having my tubes tied, and will never have this experience again. Truthfully I do not believe I am patient enough for 3 kids at all!!! Jaelyn is still super excited about being a big sister and still "talks" to Jordan everyday. She will put her face to my belly and say" Jordan are you okay? Jordan, I love you!" Then she looks at me and says "I just love him and he will be a sweet boy. He won't be a bad boy." She is already a Great Big Sister!!


No comments:

Post a Comment