Tuesday, February 12, 2013

34 week checkup and ultrasound

Last Friday we went to the Obgyn for my 34 week check up and ultrasound. We seen so many great things in the ultrasound. Jordan already weighs 5lbs and 9oz! I asked if that was big, and the ultrasound tech said it was normal. Then the doctor told us he was in the 50-60 percentile. We seen him yawn and smile a couple of times, and then he stuck out his tongue once our twice also. Jae thought it was so funny when she seen him smile and stick out his tongue. We also saw him practice breathing and blinking his eyes a lot. We saw some hair, so I am thinking he might have a lot when he is born. He looks so much like Jae already. I really loved seeing his chubby cheeks. Obgyn said everything looks great. I have lost another pound, so that puts me at gaining about 14 pounds so far this time. My blood pressure is staying consistent and low still with no medicine. Only 3 more visits with the Obgyn and then it is time to meet our precious lil man Jordan Andrew Haggard!

I am so glad that Jae has been able to go to almost all the doctor visits and ultrasounds with us. She is extremely excited about being a big sister. She reminds me of myself at about the same age; when my mom with pregnant with my brother. I remember telling everyone I wanted a brother and being so excited when he was born. I feel like we have done a good job on preparing her for being a big sister.

                              I have know idea what kind of face this is!
                                   She is growing up too fast.
                 Jordan Andrew Haggard  already has a little smile on his face.
                                Look at those chubby cheeks!!
                           Jaelyn makes this same pouty face with her lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment