Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Coming up with gift ideas.

     Are you a happy, jolly person this time of year or are you the Bah Humbug type?  I am both. I love the thought of Christmas time.  I absolutely love watching Christmas movies, listening to Christmas music, decorating the tree, and making Christmas cookies with Jae. That being said I dread the part of trying to find gifts for people. Gifts are hard enough to buy when you are on a tight budget, but throw in the fact that 90 percent of the people on your list are either ungrateful or expect you to spend tons of money on them makes for a stressful situation. I truly hate the thought of going Christmas shopping (except for shopping for my children) because of this. I have pondered and pondered on what to get these people for Christmas this year. I have even thought along the lines of making certain foods for them. But, every person on my list can't have this or that  or the majority of them don't like sweets. So, if I do decide to make food items then I have to make so many different foods, that it cost more than if I just bought them something. I LOVE to give gifts,but I get stressed just thinking about this. 
     What do you buy for the guy who already has what they want and if they don't have it they can buy it for their self.  What do you buy for the woman who does not want anything for the kitchen and does not want anything bath and body related.  What do you buy the guy or girl that does not have a hobby or favorite thing to do? I have ran out of ideas (at least ideas within my budget) for these people.
      I am sure there are tons of other people out there that are in the same place as me. If you have any ideas for gifts for male or female gifts for teenagers (preteens too) or adults please let me know . I am in desperate need of ideas! Feel free to leave a comment below.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment