Sunday, December 9, 2012

sorry so long,but it's been 5 months!

The last time I blogged was back in July. We had just celebrated Jaelyn's 3rd birthday and also found out we were expecting another baby. I believe the shock of the news has finally worn off, but now we are super excited to know we will be expecting a boy in March of 2013!
     Lonnie and I don't really have disagreements that often, but this time when it comes to picking out a name for our lil guy, we just haven't been able to agree on any name. I am one of those people that like to do things early such as: picking out the baby's name, getting the room ready, and having everything organized for the baby done months early. With Jaelyn her first name was picked out pretty much from day one, and her middle name was picked out four months before she was born! With her room, everything was done from the flooring being laid in her room to the outfits being organized two months early. This part would have been done even sooner, but Lonnie came down with Pneumonia and was in the hospital for a while. So I get pretty frustrated when We have about 3 months left to prepare for our lil guy and nothing is ready. We don't have a name our the room even started. we have all the furniture, we just need the bedding and paint! Plus right now that room is a craft room/catch all room!
     This pregnancy has been so much easier on my body than my first was. So far I have hardly been  sick at all. I have gained 13 pounds, and I can still wear some of my regular jeans. My blood pressure is staying Great this time too. No signs of pre-eclampsia this time at all. The only thing I have experienced this time is
heart burn with acid reflux  and a busted blood vessel in my eye. In a way I am happy I had the bad experience with my first pregnancy, because it amazes me this time at how good I feel. With my first pregnancy I was sick for hours a day. I threw up even when I drank water! This was pretty much the entire time, and I had horrible headaches. I gained 75 pounds, my blood pressure usually stayed at 155/110, and my hands, feet, and face swelled from week 24 on. I was put on bed rest at 28 weeks due to pre-eclampsia too.
     Jaelyn is so excited about having a lil brother. She can't wait. Every time I go to the doctor and she doesn't come with us, she asks if they took the baby out of my belly. She is even trying to help name him! I can't wait to see what a great big sister she will be. I am glad it has worked out the way it has and that my children will be almost  4 years apart. 
                                                                   6 weeks pregnant!

                                                                    9 weeks pregnant!

                                                                   22 weeks pregnant!


    

No comments:

Post a Comment